Friday, September 18, 2009

NICE SLICE PIZZA.... www.niceslice.com


I am a thin crust pizza shop located at 267 Thayer Street in Providence, R.I. adjacent to Johnny Rockets. I serve thin and tasty pizza to all the skaters,students, hipsters,vegetarians, vegans, intellectuals, pseudo-intellectuals, and pretty much anyone who is into great food that is reasonably priced. I love them all and without them I wouldn’t be around. I was established in 2005 by Al Read and Robert Murphy and have been doing it every day since.....taken from "the about me" section on Nice Slices MySpace Page.
this shot, 50 pounds of stickers ready for boxing going to it's new home in Providence, RI....Sticky Ricks/ HIt & Run Tee thrown in as well.
Nice Slice is a client refered by Shepard Fairey. "Thanks Shep"! if ever in Providence stop in for a slice www.niceslice.com .....Stay Sticky~

No comments:

Post a Comment