Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"Characters Studies" Zine from Augustine Kofie/ Keepdrafting



A MUST PURCHASE! I just ordered 2.....sticky rick~

INFO: Edition of 40, signed & numbered on back. 14 Page, 8.5 x 5.5 inch staple-bound zine with cover printed on found paper ( first 10 on ledger paper, the rest on green security paper). Your envelope will also include a sticker and a postcard. Shipped from Los Angeles via USPS.

to purchase this gem go to http://keepdrafting.com/?p=790

a little about the artist;
"I was rooted in illustration and character designs were my first love. It's what lured me into painting characters on walls and eventually teaching me about my own creative side. Some of the characters date as far back to 1993, the year I started working under the moniker Kofie. I decided to keep the Zine non-chronological to show that even if there are years between drawings, there is still a tie in, a common denominator... a love for lines".... augustine kofie~ for more go to www.keepdrafting.com

2 comments:

  1. I've been searching the planet for a Kofie Zine. I'm interested in buying, are you interested in selling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Doug,
    can get em through his site. I have two of the same zine (now sold out). May be willing to part with it....S.R.~

    ReplyDelete